neckstraps, was Re: [OM] Just got my OM2

Subject: neckstraps, was Re: [OM] Just got my OM2
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:01:56 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Tom Trottier wrote:

:At 08:25 1999/11/30 utility, Dirk Wright wrote:
:>>2. will like to get straps for it, someone at work suggested the leica
:>>straps.
:>
:>I like Domke/Canon.
:...
:
:I'd suggest straps that use wide neoprene neck pads - very comfortable, and
:they stretch to ease bumps to the camera.

Oh yes, those are very nice--but I don't use anything on my OM1n :)

/AV
--
webpage under re-organization; "We apologize for the inconvenience" -Adams