[OM] from slides to print

Subject: [OM] from slides to print
From: Mark Staiger <Mark.Staiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:49:58 +1100
Hi all, I have some slides which at least I think are pretty great!
I was wondering about the different methods of converting these into
prints, their relative qualities..that sort of thing....I have heard
that Cibachrome is the best but how do other methods compare? Cibachrome
is also very expensive!

Cheers, Mark

p.s. macro tip: if you do not have a hotshoe connector for your TTL
cable but have the T1 control, then use the T1 as your connector but
make sure that the T1 is switched to "off" and the flash (in my case
T32) is switched on! If the T1 is switched "on" then this does not work!
Maybe not that practical but sometimes cheap connectors are hard to get
:-)