Re: [OM] Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 04:30:18 EST
Jim M. writes:

<< If the seller was really smart, he would have broken up the big lot into
smaller
ones. >>

Oh, it was probably a case of someone saying:
"I know a great place I can sell your equipment.  Here is what camera dealers
are asking for this stuff.  You give me XX% and we'll unload it."

To which the owner responds:
"I don't want bits and pieces remaining."

At which point the probability of sale goes down dramatically.  So we
probably won't see the stuff sold in smaller lots.  Maybe it will all get
shipped to B&H to get $$ for a new autofocus purchase.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV