RE: [OM] Zuikoholism

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuikoholism
From: Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 14:29:25 -0000
This thread reminds me that I have been looking for a lens wider than 28mm
(19/24mm?) for a while. I already have a 28mm (not Zuiko - sorry).

Anyone have any ideas in the UK? The only one I have seen recently was cr*p.
They seem in short supply here.

Paul Reynolds
Cheltenham
UK

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Construction House Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY