Re: [OM] Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:55:36 -0600 (CST)
n Wed, 01 Dec 1999 20:13:26 -0800, Richard Lahrson wrote:

>PCACala@xxxxxxx wrote:
> EBay has failed to provide us with an easy way to track auctions
>> of interest.  Without that, we are forced to enter the bidding with a small
>> bid so that it appears on one's My eBay" list of items we are bidding on.
>
>Hi!
>
>     What's so difficult about using your browser's bookmarking software?
>Netscape shows the closing date and the item title.  I don't see it as such
>a big deal.  If you lose interest, delete the bookmark.  I watch  20 to
>a 100 eBay auctions like that.

My eBay is MUCH easier - by checking one page I can see my high bid,
the current high bid, the number of bids, time left, and whether the
reserve has been met on ALL the items I'm currently interested in.
Why would you check 20 to 100 pages when you could check just one?
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peach Orchard, MO