RE: [OM] Ebay tactics

Subject: RE: [OM] Ebay tactics
From: "Gripp, William [NCSUS]" <WGRIPP@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:28:46 -0500
That's correct.  ALL auctions you've bid on show up in MY eBay regardless of
your standing.  They are color coded to show which you are high bidder on
and which you are not.  They used to show what your max bid was as well but
for some reason have turned this off.  I thought that was a convenient
feature when bidding on numerous auctions.  I saved me the trouble of saving
all those email confirmations and filling up my mailbox.