RE: [OM] Zuikoholism

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuikoholism
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:25:29 -0600
I just purchased a Vivitar 19/3.8 from the OlympusGuy for $120US.  Haven't
done anything with it other than make myself dizzy panning around the room
while looking through the viewfinder.  I'll keep you posted.

If you've already got a 28, I'd think twice about a 24.  You already know
this, but 4mm ain't that much!  I had a 28 and wanted a 24, so I bought
one.  Now I never use the 28!  If I had it to do over, I'd have purchased
the 19 and the 28.

Dave