[OM] Gary Reese's lens tests

Subject: [OM] Gary Reese's lens tests
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 21:57:09 +0000
Hi folks,

I have (with Gary's permission) conducted some pruning on the HTML for
Gary's web page featuring his many Zuiko lens tests.  The text is all
there, I have merely trimmed some of the 'extra' stuff that some HTML
creation programs add in.  I've only excluded the tests on Canon lenses -
hardly a crime against humanity on this list.

While I was there I decided to create it in two halves, so that one could
print it on both sides of a set of pages if required (though they won't
print in ascending order of focal length that way).

If anyone wants a copy, it is now 160kb (as opposed to the original at
550kb!), supplied as two files.  If you have WinZip you can have the zipped
version of these two, which is a measly 16kb.

Simon E.