[OM] zuikos on contax body

Subject: [OM] zuikos on contax body
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:29:54 -0700
Sorry if this has been discussed before.  It is my understanding that one of
the Contax bodies will allow autofocus capability with manual focus Contax
lenses.  It accomplishes this by moving the film plane electronically within
the body as opposed to moving the elements within the lens.  If one can find
an adapter to allow a Zuiko to fit a Contax body(I believe such adapters
exist), then one can have autofocus with Zuikos!!  Has anyone else thought
of this?  Does anyone care? ;-)

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM
USA