[OM] Hi All - OnlyOLYBW is back with a new name & address

Subject: [OM] Hi All - OnlyOLYBW is back with a new name & address
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:34:07 -0800
Well, it has been several months since AOL cut me off from the OLY List.  I
guess I wasn't checking the mailbox often enough.  It took me a while to get
my new computer up and running so I guess AOL couldn't wait.
I see most of the same folks are still here, and the threads haven't changed
much.  Some are still trying to figure out if OTF gives correct exposure @
slow speeds?
I haven't exposed much film this year, until a recent vacation in Hawaii,
the typical stuff - sunsets, waterfalls. I shot some birds and a friendly
Mongoose with a newly acquired OLY 400mm f6.3 with 1.4x TC (read this as
sunny16 only combo).
Good to be back!
Buddy Walters

Ps. I am now using Outlook 98, so if I have a bunch of garbage attached to
this thread let me know and I'll try and fix it.