Re: [OM] TTL connector

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL connector
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:54:50 -0800
Does anyone know  where to get the 5 pin ttl connectors?
I would like to build my own cords and multi-connectors, and before I spent
hours in searching, I thought it best to ask if one or more of you have
already done the searching for these connectors. I will need both male and
female type to make everything I want, but even if I could just get one type
it would be helpful.

Catmaster