Re: [OM] 50mm f/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm f/1.4
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 1999 07:18:34 -0600
I bought a 50mm f/1.4 in near mint from ebay for around $70 about 2
weeks ago. Since then, I've shot a few rolls through it and found it to
be a very sharp lens. The extra speed is nice, especialy since I dabble
in astrophotography.

There is some debat here at to which is sharper, the 50mm f1.8 or 50mm
f/1.4. I'll find out soon, because I just bought a 50mm f1.8 for $15!

 jim mueller

Francisco Campos wrote:

> I'd like to know if the lens 50mm f/1.4 is a good one.
> Thanks
> TONI

jim mueller