Re: [OM] my web site

Subject: Re: [OM] my web site
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 16:58:57 -0800
===It has some photos I took this fall with my olympus gear. The photos were
scanned in at a very low resolutoin, so they look like crap, but it gives
you an idea of what kind of subject matter I've been shooting. Also, I'm
still new to writing html code, so the page looks best when the browser
window is narrow. sorry.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright====

The site looks fine to me.  It fits my screen exactly.
The photo's do just what they were intended to do and look OK.

Charlie L.