Re: [OM] *CANON INFO*

Subject: Re: [OM] *CANON INFO*
From: Bob Sull <w8imo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 10:57:07 -0500
Bob Broder wrote:

> Looking for information on Canon cameras for a good friend.
> Heinz 57 type info like this OLY group, but  for CANON cameras.
> Thank you for your help. If you don't want to reply to OLY group
> E-mail me at>>>bbroder@xxxxxxxx
> Bob

Tell your friend that this is a world wide forum, like this Oly forum
and there is a faq section and archives.  All your friend needs to do is
go to the listed url and all the Canon info anyone wanted to know.

As to not replying here, this is an Oly forum but that doesn't mean that
other cameras don't exist.  That's why I get a kick out of those that
mention C*N*N or N*K*N like they will be hit by lightning if they spell
Canon or Nikon here.

Happy Holidays,
Bob
--