Re: [OM] how to avoid drop shadow in close-up flash photos?

Subject: Re: [OM] how to avoid drop shadow in close-up flash photos?
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:13:48 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 Robinsnes@xxxxxxx wrote:

:In a message dated 12/3/99 12:30:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
:siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
:
:> 10"? Whoa, right now, the T32 (if I use it) sits on Shoe 4 on top the
:>  OM1n... I rarely use it, and even more rarely this close.
:
:This is to avoid redeye. Use the camera on a bracket which will place the
:flash at that distance above the axis of the lens. When you use natural
:light, use the flash for fill so that eye sockets, etc., will look normal.

So far, I've had no problems with red-eye. I should try fill more often
(the few times I take pix of people).

:Really habibi, I wouldn't kid you.

Habibi, you should know I'm from a couple time zones further east :)

/AV
--
webpage under re-organization; "We apologize for the inconvenience" -Adams