possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA and flash

Subject: possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA and flash
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 16:18:01 -0800 (PST)
Cc: lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, LARS BUNDESEN wrote:

:begin 644 Happy99.exe
<snip>
:end

Using Pine, so I don't know what that bunch of gibberish was (binary
file?) but it began and ended as above. If that's the virus, suggest
everyone check their system out. If no, sorry for the trouble. Not being a
"proper" email or net user, I don't really have any experience.

/AV
--
webpage under re-organization; "We apologize for the inconvenience" -Adams