Re: possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA and flash

Subject: Re: possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA and flash
From: Jim Mueller <webnik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 20:24:06 -0600
WARNING: Yes, it's definitely a virus. I saved HAPPY99.EXE to my desktop
without opening it and it locked up my computer immediately. After a half of
dozen tries, my computer would NOT boot. It would lock up after loading Win95.

FIX: I had to go into SAFE MODE and delete the virus, HAPPY.EXE  from my
desktop.

BE CAREFUL.

Why the hell would LARS BUDENSEN knowingly spread a virus??? ......VERY FUNNY
LARS...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!???!

--
jim mueller