Re: [OM] Service turn-around blues

Subject: Re: [OM] Service turn-around blues
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:42:39 -0500
According to Computer Associates, it's a particularly nasty virus.  It also
goes into your address book and starts sending copies of itself to all your
contacts.  If you launch IE and it's default home page has been changed to
"geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8279/index.html", your HD is already
infected.
When I got it, I knew I hadn't requested any pictures from anyone so I
immediately deleted it.    Be careful!

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743