Re: [OM] 2SP-Shutter problem

Subject: Re: [OM] 2SP-Shutter problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:02:24 -0500
There are few if any defects which are meant to be fixed at home, though
someone may jump in at times and guide people through work they insist on
trying.  More power to you if these things work out.
Your 2S has a problem in the wind mech.  It is difficult  to fix cus it is
an assembly that is stamped shut at the factory, it must be drilled out and
rebuilt.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743