RE: [OM] got my winder!

Subject: RE: [OM] got my winder!
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 06:13:55 +0800
Richard:

> > I saw a 180mm f1.3 (Zoomar I think was the manufacturer) in
> a Melbourne shop
> > recently - I wouldn't call it "pocketable" though.
>
> It´s a cinema/TV lens.
>
> How much did they ask for it?

It was marked "not for sale", this particular shop has quite a bit of
interesting stuff on display only, like gold plated collectors editions of
various cameras, old Nikon & Canon rangefinders, etc.  I guess that if you
wanted a "not for sale" item enough you could still buy it - everything has
its price !

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/