Re: [OM] Successful shot!

Subject: Re: [OM] Successful shot!
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:48:26 -0800
My first succesful picture !

The opening picture on my website has apparently been chosen to be part of a
PBS documentary on cats, to be aired nationally (USA).
I don't really know why they chose it, since the several dedicated cat
photographers in this country put out really nice looking stuff.
Not bad for a guy who gets about one "keeper" for every ten rolls of film!
Just lucky I guess.
At times I feel kind of ashamed referencing my pictures to the OM series,
maybe I ought to tell people I shoot with an instamatic it might be more
believable.
See for yourself, it's not that special.
www.spottedcats.com

Catmaster