Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction?
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 01:04:05 -0500
Even better, defocus the lens and concentrate on lines on the screen.
Are they sharp & in focus? What is the most comfortable correction?

You could also try out the various reading glasses in the pharmacy.
They come from 1 to 3.5 dioptres by .5.

PS - 1 dioptre is 1 metre focal length, 2 is 50 cm, 3 is 33.3333 cm,
etc.

Tom
On 23 Nov 99, at 15:51, Giles spoke about "Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction?,"
saying