RE: [OM] Zuiko 16mm 3.5 images link...

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 16mm 3.5 images link...
From: "BJ Nicholls" <bjnicholls@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:56:24 -0700
Warren,

Thanks so much both for the specs and your interpretation. I think you're
right... the way this lens plays with an image tends to give your eye reason
to explore an image, not rest on some central point of interest.

I'll have to try my hand at an immersive VR image with this lens when I get
a little extra time. I hadn't realized that the lens was usable in such a
high tech medium. If anyone has opinions on IVR software I'd be interested
in reading them.

I'll stand pat with the Zuiko 16mm until I have some time with the Nikon
body and at least play with the Nikon 16mm. I'm sorry this turned out to be
a Zuiko "tease". As I sort through the collection, I'll put any items I
decide to sell up on this list first before opening it up to the eBay
masses. Thanks again for everyone's help.

-BJ