Re: [OM] Greenish viewfinder image - is this unusual?

Subject: Re: [OM] Greenish viewfinder image - is this unusual?
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:57:17 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, John Hermanson wrote:

> I think all PCs are like that.

  I've had 4 PCs that had normal-looking screens, but it just so happens
that one of the two I presently own does have the greenish cast...and
there seems to be a darkening of the screen (NOT the image, it happens
indoors, with the light source at my back)  when turning a polarizer...
I'll look at it later and check the mirror for haze. It seems to work
perfectly well, though.
                          *= Doris Fang =*