Re: [OM] So much for that summer holiday...

Subject: Re: [OM] So much for that summer holiday...
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Dec 1999 15:42:42 +1000
Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> Dang, you've got tough sticks down there....

Either that or spectacularly clumsy locals.  Numerical answer left as
exercise to reader. :-)

(Actually there were three large fronds which had fallen from a palm
tree and blocked the footpath.  I stepped over them, but not quite
high enough.  "Walking and talking at the same time: Just Say No")

> Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks
                Chris.

p.s. If there's one thing this has taught me: Don't say "I'm going to
go and photograph that interesting <whatever> some day", just go and
do it now because you never know where you'll be tomorrow.

--
It's boring being a program when your only job is inserting a random .sig.
Muggins thinks I've put his .sig here, won't he be surprised...