Re: [OM] Basketball strategy

Subject: Re: [OM] Basketball strategy
From: "Dirk Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:46:54 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
>That makes sense, and uses equipment I have now. What film did you
>typically use? I'm leaning towards CZ800 (my color film of choice for
>outdoor night sports and concerts) for color

which color film is that? I'm planning on going down to the Mall on new
year's eve. (the big one in DC where the big concerts are happening)
I'm bringing just an OM2n, winder1, 50mm, and T20. I was going to use
fuji 400 color print film, but maybe something else would be better? I
was hoping to get something worthy of ADITL-2.1...

>On a related note, does anyone make a F-280 clone (i.e. works in
>super FP mode) with a GN of 100-120?

Not that I know of, and it's a shame too. I don't know why oly hasn't
used the technology on their T45 either. I mean, shoe mounts are ok and
all, but handle mounts rule when you want fire power. Also, why have
they not extended the technology to their ring flashes? Don't they know
that those things are used in fashion and portrait photography??

It's also a shame that they have not licensed the Super FP to third
party flash manufacturers like sunpak and vivitar.

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright