Re: [OM] Basketball strategy

Subject: Re: [OM] Basketball strategy
From: Tmoynihan@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:40:49 EST
In a message dated 12/14/1999 11:20:53 AM Central Standard Time,
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I mean, shoe mounts are ok and
 all, but handle mounts rule when you want fire power. >>

I'm not for sure on this, but it seems reasonable that heat build-up could
quickly become a problem with a flash firing as often as the 280 does in FP
mode.  By restricting its power reservior to the 4 "AA"'s in the flash, it
can be fired only so often.  If it were possible to use a handle mount (or
worse yet, an AC adapter), it might be that Olympus (or John H.) would start
receiving melted F280's in the mail.  Or at least that might have been the
fear.  Other opinions?  If this has been previously suggested, I apologize
for the bandwidth.

Regards,

Tom Moynihan
Dallas, TX