RE: [OM] Zip drive repair?

Subject: RE: [OM] Zip drive repair?
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:35:01 -0500
At 04:54 PM 12/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
Didn't your CDR include software, or are you looking for a dedicated
"backup" program? The Windows backup doesn't support many devices (no CD
burners that I know of) and the other software out there is problematic.

I'm telling you guys, that after a few months of strictly copying files to my CD-R drive, I decided, just for the hell of it, to try a backup. Using WIN98 and the backup software that comes with Windows (written by Seagate, I might add) that it was no problem to do a backup to CD-R.

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at