Re: [OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)

Subject: Re: [OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:11:26 EST

> Today, a "TTL auto cord 2" arrived.   It doesn't fit.
>  My questions:
>          1.  What *does* a "TTL auto cord 2" fit?
>          2.  What cord do *I* need for OM-2n and T20?
>          3.  Anyone need a  "TTL auto cord 2"?
>  Regards,
>          cjb.

The TTL Auto Cord 2 fits between an OM2s, OM3 or OM4 and a T32, T45 or the T
Power Control unit.  At the flash end the connector can fit the T20 if you
have the rare T20 Auto Connector which adapts the 5 pin cord to the shoe
mount type connector of the T20. At the camera end you also need a type 4
Auto Connector to adapt the hot shoe to the 5 pin cord.

Good luck.  Hoping for your speedy recovery.

Warren