RE: [OM] Basketball strategy

Subject: RE: [OM] Basketball strategy
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:16:19 +0100
----- Original Message -----
From: Barry B. Bean <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 4:02 PM

> On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:39:09 Set the time zone in the Time preference
> utility, Dirk Wright wrote:
>
> >It would also be great to see Super FP in an olympus point 'n shoot.
>
> Depending on your definition of p&s, the IS-3 and IS-30 have Super FP
> available.
>
> BBB

Sorry Barry, but as far as it is known the US iS-3 does not have super FP
flash due to patent problems. AFAIK, of the different models of this camera,
only the international model iS-3000 has super FP. Don't know about the
japanese L-3 model, but I think it also has super FP. For some unexplained
reason this patent problem does not seem to apply to the US version of
iS-300, the iS-30, as it does_have_super FP (as probably also the japanese
L-30). There's more info on the iS page of the e-SIF at
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

Per (one of the OM/iS users previous thought extinct) Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården

--
Why was the little elephant six hours
late for dinner?