Re: [OM] OM2S/3/4 .....the beeps y/n

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2S/3/4 .....the beeps y/n
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:47:38 +1100
I have a couple of OM-4Ti and OM-2SP and leave my beeps on. Don't seem to miss them when I go back to my 2n, 1n.

I too like to be reminded that when I am changing lenses my spot meter memory is wiped. In the heat of the action I think I would forget if not for the beep. I tend to be outdoors making photos rather than in crowded places /indoors - I would agree that for streetscapes/parties candid portraits etc it might be off-putting and draw unwanted attention to the photographer .

peter