[OM] Fwd: Solsicetime Moon

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Solsicetime Moon
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:02:51 +0000
Fellow ADITL shooters.  Forwarding this posting from the Rollei list as it
might be of interest to those who will participate in the next ADITL.  I'm
tracking the weather here and hope things clear up by then.  We've had
nothing but rain/snow mix for several days . . . after months of near
drought!  :-(

>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:49:12 -0500
>From: "Stephen J. Dunn" <bicycle55@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Apparently the winter solstice full moon will result in a much brighter
>light than normal (weather allowing).  Any imaginative ideas, short of a
>NASA paid vacation, on how to take advantage of the moonlight?  Rollei
>equipped suggestions requested!
>

>mailbox:/C|/Program

[lotsa mail header crud snipped out]