[OM] OM gear for sale

Subject: [OM] OM gear for sale
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:28:59 -0600
Bought some Oly gear from a guy so I could get at the 50mm 2.0 macro and the
Winder2, so I'm going to sell the rest. What doesn't go here will go on
ebay, sometime next year. Actual shipping and insurance cost is extra.

21mm f3.5 G.Zuiko $270. Has moderate brassing of the knurling of the
aperture ring. Glass is pristine, but under a very bright light and using a
loupe I can see the faintest cleaning marks on the rear element. I can't see
them without the magnifying loupe, though. Aperture blades are free of oil
and move crisply.
http://home.swbell.net/cstrat/21mm.jpg

Winder1 $45.00 In excellent condition. Works fine on OM10, OM4T, OMPC. The
only real wear is on the bottom, where the matte black has worn in a couple
of spots, exposing the glossy black undercoat.

OM-4 body with cap. In excellent condition, no dings. A small amount corner
brassing from the straps. All functions are good, but I haven't put any film
through it. Using the eyeball, it looks like the full frame is exposing at
the 1/2000 shutter speed, so shouldn't be any 'capping'. Current draw in
'idle' is 25 microamps, normal for an OM-4.
http://home.swbell.net/cstrat/om4_a.jpg
http://home.swbell.net/cstrat/om4_b.jpg

Tokina 150-500mm AT-X SD f5.6 Zoom in 'mint' condition, with hard case,
tripod mount, front and rear caps $650. These are $1049 new at B&H and
apparently still available in OM mount. Has a 95mm front filter ring, but
accepts 35.5mm filters in a rear drop-in mount. Has 'super low dispersion'
glass in it. I'll also throw in the 'BushHawk' shoulder stock that the
previous owner used with it. Has a push button 'trigger' wired to a mini
plug to fire the OM winder.
http://home.swbell.net/cstrat/toki150_500.jpg
Anyone know of any test results for this lens? I'm highly tempted to keep
it.

Sigma 70-210 f/4.5 one touch zoom, with caps and case $45.00. Cosmetics and
optics excellent, but it has some zoom creep.

Sigma 35-135 f3.5-4.5 one touch zoom with caps and case $35.00. The lens is
'ugly' condition cosmetically, but glass looks alright.

If you have any questions, contact me off list at cstrat@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx