RE: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed

Subject: RE: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed
From: Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:07:18 -0000
This thread reminds me - If any one is interested, I know of an OM1 body in
the UK which is on offer for £50.00. I have no idea of the condition but
it's only a couple of miles from my home, I'll go and have a look at it and
report back. Please let me know on or off line.

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Construction House Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY