RE: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed

Subject: RE: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 05:50:41 -0600
Acer,

As an owner of both an OM-1n and an OM2K, I'd have to recommend that you go
with another -1n.  While the -2K is a fun little camera and would serve you
well as a backup body (not a bad idea considering your propensity for
lobbing OMs off of the roof!  <g>), it takes more than a name to make a
body an Olympus.  Most of the tangible and intangible things that make me
love the OMs as much as I do are missing and/or different with the -2K -
it's simply a different camera altogether.  Evaluated independently, I find
the -2K to be a good backup body with a spot meter.  Comparing it to the
-1n, however, it loses the race.

Dave