[OM] I'm getting a little grouchy

Subject: [OM] I'm getting a little grouchy
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:31:45 -0600
Please, please clean up your posts so that they don't contain 5k worth of
reposted information.  It's irresponsible behavior folks.  Those folks who
receive the digests are really choking on them--especially if your mail
program isn't >> or :: or == the quoted text and reposted text.

...ranks right down there with "left-lane-cruisers" who set their cruise
control at 1 mph over the speed limit and then gripe that "hey I'm going
faster than the speed limit, what's their problem?"

...and S*V debates, although I do love driving my J**P in the left lane
going...

Ken Norton