RE: [OM] Olympus for Christmas

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus for Christmas
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:44:55 +0100
Hi,

> Any other indulgent souls out there?

Yeah, I just closed a deal for making a homepage for the (group of)
person(s) I believe is/are the biggest European Oly collector(s). The site
will feature online selling of items as rare as the 250/2 and the 1000/11. I
will post the URL when the site goes live (should be somewhere in January),
as not only will it contain a big catalogue people can buy from, but also
there will be a special collector's corner in which hopefully a lot of
interesting information about Olympus products can be exchanged.

The indulging part, you ask? Well, I'll be given a 2nd handed 35-80/2.8 for
making the whole thing! :)))

Cheers!
Olafo ---counting the days until that zoom arrives--- :)))