Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:24:40 -0500
This was not a design change according to what I was told.  It may be
limited to a certain batch of cameras.  The boxes and bodies are clearly
marked with CE stickers (the CE symbol I've seen on dozens of items and
instruction books from all over the world.)

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com