Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:33:58 -0500
Apparently  adjustment is extremely difficult and if one circuit fails, you
have to replace all the camera circuits including the one inside the top
cover.  Is the theory of no pots for adjustment, that the camera will then
not need to be adjusted?   I did one CE body for mechanical problems, all
you can do is accept the settings (which were well within tolerance. )

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com