[OM] OM4t ASA setting

Subject: [OM] OM4t ASA setting
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:21:53 -0600
Yes,

I have had exact same problem you had - forgetting to dial the compensation
back to 0 after reloading the different ISO film.   Sometimes I even forget to
bring back the compensation dial back to zero after the exposure bracketing
and do not notice the blinking +/- indicator.  It become habit to scan at the
bottom of the viewfinder of the 4Ti after a while.  This is also true for
flashing OVER or UNDER when I use didicated flashes (T32 or F280).
The duration of display time is rather short, in my opinion.

Jim Terazawa