[OM] OM3 Q

Subject: [OM] OM3 Q
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:40:30 -0800 (PST)
Doing some research on the -1(n) vs -2(n) decision (settled for 1n BTW) at
the e-SIF, I downloaded and printed the OM-3Ti w/ 50/1.2 lens Tshirt
image, and drooled over that for a while. Anyhow, how does the 3 compare
to the 1 in terms of tactile and feel in operation? And Hans (or anyone
else), if you can make more of those images in high enough resolution for
printing on inkjet (8.5x11 inch and larger poster size), please do! I can
start plastering things with Zuiko stuff :)

/AV
--
webpage under re-organization; "We apologize for the inconvenience" -Adams