Re: [OM] the future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of OM
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:19:51 -0500
Don't forget that film is improving too. And digital cameras will
soon run into limits because of their small image size, just as MF
and VC (viewcamera) make sharper pix than 35.

People predicted the hard disk would be obsoleted by flash memory.
But HD improvements have kept it ahead.

The race isn't over yet.

But automation, or some new development, may obsolete all the current, & older,
stuff.

Tom

On 15 Dec 99, at 8:29, Barry B. Bean <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> spoke about
*Re: [OM] the future of OM,* saying

-----------------
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
    __o    <Tom@xxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx>       ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412      No ads, please
(*)/'(*)  "Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein
                           Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
                           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is
for the intended recipient only.  Access, discl
osure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is
prohibited and may be a criminal offence.  Please dele
te if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.