Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1/2 VSOE ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 08:14:32 -0500
John H. asked:
Is the theory of no pots for adjustment, that the camera will then
not need to be adjusted?
I would hope so.  Remember older television sets with their horizontal
and vertical hold controls?  I haven't seen (or needed) such controls
for a very long time.  I assume that modern resistors and capacitors
still age and change value like their predecessors so it must be
possible to build circuits that are somehow self compensating.  Perhaps
one of our EE listees will enlighten us.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA