[OM] Hello Again

Subject: [OM] Hello Again
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:48:59 +0000
Hello there, Olympus People, I'm back.

I wanted to point out that Douglas Dubler's article on Olympus is up on
our website (www.phototechmag.com). The follow-up article, written by
me, called "Great Zuikos!", is not up on the site, but can be found in
the following issue of the magazine (Nov/Dec 1999).

Also, isn't it time to bring more pressure to bear on Olympus to
re-issue the 40/2 lens? Another used sample just sold on eBay a few days
ago for FIVE-HUNDRED AND FIFTY dollars. For contrast, a 35/2 MC sold at
about the same time for less than half that...WITH an OM-1 attached to
it! :-) I can remember when those 40/2s were on closeout for $89 each!

--Mike

Mike Johnston, Editor-in-Chief
_PHOTO Techniques_ magazine
Preston Publications Division of Preston Industries, Inc.
Niles, IL