Re: [OM] the future of film

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of film
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:59:50 -0700
Good Evening to all;

Even small processors like us are now required to meet certain standards
for effluent discharge or will be so required in the near future.  Our
city installed a new waste treatment plant and heavy metals are monitored
there.  We have not been directly contacted about the quality of our
effluent but we have been using Silver recovery units for 15 years and we
are now treating the waste fixer from several dental offices.

Happy Holidays to all.

Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP; Rainbow Photography Inc., Laramie, Wyo