Re: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed

Subject: Re: [OM] oly (2nd) body advice needed
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 22:22:51 -0500
Sorry for the delay; I'm about 600+ messages behind.....

Go for the -1n Acer.  Don't agonize, don't look back.  For the interests you
have discussed here, the OM-1n is as close to a perfect fit for your style
and applications I've ever seen.  Smooth operation, solid feel, light,
compact, MLU, and on and on....

Search for a minty one, and factor for the cost of CLA, silver oxide battery
conversion and new foam.

Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wondered: