Re: [OM] the future of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of OM
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:41:05 -0500
Hi Jim,

I think CDs will be around the longest, both physically &
technologically, along with TIF & JPG formats. Magnetic media slowly
gets demagnetised, and tapes print thru or stick together.

Tom

On 18 Dec 99, at 12:41, Jim Mueller spoke about
*Re: [OM] the future of OM,* saying

-----------------
From:Tom Trottier, 400 Slater St. Suite 415,Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7S7
    __o    <Tom@xxxxxx> <TomTrottier@xxxxxxxxxxx>       ICQ:57647974
  _ \<     Voice: +1 613 291-1168  fax: 594-5412      No ads, please
(*)/'(*)  "Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein
                           Vote for your favourite Olympus camera at
                           http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is
for the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on it by anyone is
prohibited and may be a criminal offence.
Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.