Re: [OM] T20 guide table <oops,

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 guide table <oops,
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:50:57 +0100
: Hans,
: After telling me I'm wrong _twice_, then eating
: your words, you really ought to reconsider giving
: me that 4Ti...what do the rest of you guys
: think?<g>

Ok, I'll reconsider. Hmmmmm. No.  (8^[]

: Thanks for posting the table, and thanks Chris for
: offering to copy it down for me. I guess I'd
: better download the manual too. I was out
: christmas shopping and just checked on another
: T20, and found that manual is actually the right
: hand switch position.

Well if you've downloaded the manual you can see on page 4 where the manual
position is. Maybe you have two right hands?

: When I got home I checked on
: mine, and found that I don't get a full
: discharge in Auto on the OM1...I wonder if this is
: normal?

In Normal Auto is cuts down light when the computer sensor (built into the 'O'
of
Olympus) senses enough reflected light. On page 5 you'll find that at F4, 100
ASA
the Normal Auto working range is 1~5m, at F8 it is 0.5~2.5m. See also
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl/om-sif/flashphotogroup/t20.htm

H@nz