Re: [OM] Not a peep

Subject: Re: [OM] Not a peep
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 07:21:31 -0800 (PST)
  I would not be surprised if OA did read the article
and said;"Oh great, here we are, trying to let the OM
system slip quietly into the night, and this joker
writes an article in hi praise to it." ... Or
something like that. Seriously fellow Zuiks, in some
ways the existence of this group could be considered
by Olympus as a problem instead of an asset.Olympus
Japan's refusal to even consider tooling up to run off
a batch of MD covers for 1s and 2s because "Why would
you want that old camera" should tell us something.

--- Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>