Re: [OM] ...OM System Lens Handbook........

Subject: Re: [OM] ...OM System Lens Handbook........
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:58:07 +0100
I did it again.... my last message was intended to go as a personal
message to Lee only. Sorry...
OTOH, if anyone else might be looking for this book I do have three
spare copies.

Frank.
===============================
Hello Lee,

This book is a full colour, large page (approx 30 x 20 cm) book with
208 pages, all decicated to the OM System lenses.
All lenses available in 1984 are described in detail, and many picures
accompany the text. The book is a 'must' for the OM-collector and
user, IMHO.

I have a spare copy for you if you might wish so, but it is a rather
expensive book due to its collectibility. I would ask you US$ 40 for
it, and you would have to add a few for shipping.
The condition of the book is 'like new'.

If you cannot find a copy locally (or elsewhere but cheaper and
consequently more attractive...), please let me know.

Best wishes, Frank.